Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Presentation Day

haha....
after backed from the trip...
is totally exhausted...
then today was the presentation!!!!!!....
OMG OMG!~
honestly...
i'm really nervous today...
since it's the very first time for me to present something that i never try it infront of public before...
so...
no more first time after this...
haha...

since the class started by 3.30 p.m...
i awoke by 8 in the morning..
and there still plenty of time to carry on with my "HOW TO Beat-box" slide...
was all the way looking for related picture...
arrange all the steps...
and trying out some beat-box skills..
haha..
something i feel very embarassed here....
cause i'm not even a beginner compare to the PROs!!!!!...
but never-mind it just a try...
haha..
(optimistic huh?!)

the pointer going near 2 p.m...
i get everything prepared....
but yet my slide...
is still half-way...
(you can see is last minute work...which slide is not well-organized...Xp who ask me go Genting wor!!!! haha.. worth geh...=p)
okay...
fine...
just present only...
don't care...
haha...
everything will be just fine...
hehe...
(hope so la...)

hence...
i arrived my class by time...
or can say as a little bit early..
(since most of the time i will be late...haha...i think it's a good sign!!! wakakkaa...)

presentation started...
all my classmate...
came out and present their "how to.."
one and another....

my turn is right at the corner...
heart pumps increased...
and getting nervous...
i tell you i hate WAIT...
cause you surely will get such feeling as you waiting for your turn...
lol~>.< style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">since its last minute work which i didn't memorize at all...
the lecturer was like...
"can you skip the reading part?..."
okay...
better for me...
i hate reading aswell!!! haha...
okay...
started with some "scratch" noise...
firstly was feel like bit silly...
but as you look into their(classmate and the lecturer...) eyes...
it's not even a little bit of silly but...
was shocked!!!!
i totally surprised...
cause i really thought that i probably will got embarassed with my SILLY presentation...
haha...
surprisingly...
it ended with great applause and some of them even took down video!!!
OMG~...




really surprised..
anyway...
for me...
there's still LONG LONG way to be a PRO!!!!...
but one thing i realized that as we try out something new...
the feeling of satisfaction is more...
which you can't buy it with money...
and its precious...

comment by the lecturer was...
the over-all presentation was good...
just try not to READ next time...
haha..
it's a compliment for me..
*winks*

the class supposedly ended by 5.30 p.m....
but we lengthen it till 7.30 p.m.!!!
haha...
most of us was starving already la...
some of us...
including myself got gastric!!!
wtf~
haha...
but it's a meaningful day for us...
since we can figure out the talent from every single of us...
the lecturer even praised us with the word "TALENTED~"
haha...
the important thing is we ENJOYED!!!
and did laughed a lot!!!! haha..

after that i drove one of my sicked classmate back to her house...
Aaron was with me...
then we headed back to bandar sunway again after had our dinner in the night market in Sri Petalling...
hahaa...

to Aaron : hope you enjoy the time with us in M'sia... and nice to know you too!!

P/S: sometimes we may not know how good ourselves were... until the moment you try it out... be prepare for the feed back and some critics... try accept it... it aids in your life... and your life will be meaningful! thanks anyone that had encouraged me and your support... without you...
i think i will hide myself forever...the important is not the result will be... but the process... sometimes it's touching and we tears...for happiness... that's the only thing i could tell for this.. Seize your life!!!! =)

I'm wondering if i...

5 comments:

VN said...

why are u keep moving the bottle right and left while doing presentation? haha!

and ah i was looking for my link. and when i was about to scold you for not linking me, i found myself. WAT AUNTIE COW! U BEAR TURTLE U AH!!!!! ER XIN!

Anonymous said...

XP kenot ar?
haha..
coz im thinking of drink water ma...
beat-box vry tiring de
hehe..
niu niu

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you can beatbox! Maybe next time we'll find out you can sing or cook or do the tango! Or you know, some other talent like erm....shaping your tongue?

I've this friend at college who can shape his tongue into a "W". I kid you not. Start practising la! Then your lecturer can praise you again....hahaa.... XD

Anonymous said...

Xp..
hhaa...
ei
but hor tis turtle dun even noe swim..
sad man~=p


u mean a "W"?
i thk vny can do it oso...
didnt she?

VN said...

u beat box????? wow.

W? let me show u next time we meet. haha.