Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lastly, I got my DIGI-CAM!!!

pinkest day ever...
hahaa...
wanna know?
here it goes...

today we'd planned to have guys in pink and girls in blue...
since our interior history lecturer..
miss Yeong~ reminded us that..
guys is so girlish in pink... and supposedly in blue...
so...
obviously....
there's something...
hehe..
XP
and here were what we did...


pinkish guys and blueish girls

the pinkies

after the class i had been hung awhile at sunway pyramid...
then backed to my apartment to pack my stuffs~
and went back to my dearest home!!!!
yiipee~

arrived home...
stepped into my lovely room...
guess what i see...
My digi-cam!!!
wow~!!!
haha...
not come one...
but two!!!!!
so its hard for me to make decision which one i'm gonna pick...
samsung was pro in capture potrait since there is a face-detection system...
and olympus was pro in out door capture....

from the front and behind(any idea?)

anyway i was once attracted to the colour that the samsung s-860 is having!!!!
so....
i went through few tests...
i found that samsung is great in recording video too!!!!
no doubt i picked it as my choice and despite the olympus..
hahaa....
and again...
its PINK!!!!

from the front & behind


haha...
really craze bout it.. >.<

P/S: thanks my uncle for helping me to get this digi-cam in u.s... I'm really loving it!!! haha... and thanks my mum for paying it as well!!!
haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good ur own camera..
i wan 2!!
somemore is pink de!!
anyway, take more pic n post ya.
update me!
gambateh for ur study.
u can de. bcox u r ken.