Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My First Time...lol!~Xp

everything was fresh for me now...
first time being show up on this blogspot...
(hopefully welcomed by you guys...hehe)
and hell~
my college life was started by today as well !!!
so no more FIRST TIME for me now~!!!!
hahaha.....

anyway...
it was awesome~
as what my "daughter"(lili) says...
haha...

everything was started by this glorious morning....
haha

my room was surrounded by noises of printing machine..
no doubt...
my sweet dreams were got disturbed and woke up from my dearest bed...
(it was 6.30a.m.)
my first word was...
"zadao"
cause my mum was in my room busy printing a copy of my documents for my college which i had forgotten...Xp
(what a good mum!! but a lazy son!!! lol~thanks mum!)
i had tripled roti telur for my breakfast which i did'nt managed to finish 3/4 of it...Xp

after well-prepared then 3 of us(mum dad and me) head to Bandar Sunway in my dad's 16 years old wheels by 7.30 a.m. ...
thanks god there is no serious traffic jam...
(evil for all driver!!)
haha..
so we arrived there earlier then what I'd expected...
*winks*
so as a KL's culture...
we "yum cha"...
i was having soya bean while my dad having prawn mee and my mum having economic noodle+ a cup of tea~...
(seems like she is "jimat-ing" for my fees that going to took her life....lol!~)

as the time hitting 9 i was getting nervous....
i backed to the wheels to get myself prepared (in mentally and in physically...haha..)
have a glance from where i'm standing...
the registration centre of T.O.A(The One Academy) was fully crowded with new students i guess...

before entering the crowd..
i looked at the security guard and pointing towards the counter...
"isit for register?" i asked.
he noddded with smile...
hence, i'm happy cause all of them going to be my future course mate!!!!(which beyond my expectation..about 100+ of them)...
before this i was wondering if there is anyone entering the course by this late september...lol~

followed by d register at the second floor...
everyone of us was que-ing up for quite sometimes...
we que, we sit, we stand...
and some of them even sweat!!!
lol~
(nervous or the failure of air-condition?Xp)

then the formal speech by lecturers present in projector and especially the talk given by Mr.Hoi(toa creator/principal) at 3rd floor...
in d talk...
he high-lighted:

get no interest with current work...
+refused to retired in the age of 60...
is d failure of life...
i was thinking...
my dad is hitting 60...
but he is stil working but not with interest in order to bear the major fees of my further study...
is it still counted as failure in life?
if then i would be the jobless son...lol~
nevermind dad
it is just needed to suffer for awhile....
i will show you that you are not...and
you are the great dad!

trade mark of nike
just do it...
gain experiance....
and you'll succeed in life..

be active..
be puntual..
be progressive..
good attitude..
pay full commitment...
make use of your school fees by

double o triple up your work....
effort your lecturers...(lol~but true enough lar....XP)
and you'll succeed...

7 days of assignment...
first 2 days was wrking with books...
doing research base on the great technology that we are having..
internet...lol~
then sketches by the combination of ideas which are mostly from broaden view then the general knowledge...

i can help u...
as u know to cry...
means when you are guilty, you will start accept and listen..

*credit for Mr.HOiTatsun*

the lecturer oso announced that...
there is a lantern festival falls on 12 of september...
Anyhow it is a design competition which will be credit in your port-folio...
wow~ was really excited!!! Xp
by the way it requires..10 people in a group included 1 leader
i was elected as the leader caused of my snowcap that i'm putting on!!! lol~
(*speechless* but fun woot~Xp)
our group named as "4eva Top-10"
(hoping we are not really 10th in ten groups~ lol =p)
haha

p/s: today i only knew 9 of them Xp~i found another KEN too! which a dancer =) and "ah mun"
the only girl's name i recognized from 4 of them in my group..sorry for the others~XP

today was a great day for me
since from the beginning of the year i was struggling in works and involved myself in national service...
applying ptptn loan..in order to cope with my financial problem that i'm facing....
i was worrying about future while seeing my friends all had started their journey towards the future...
9 months had passed....
not sure if i had wasted...
and lastly...
i can continue my study already!!omg!!!!

-it's all about my turtle swimming lesson today^-
(refused to get any photo and will involved it as i got my digital camera and soon)

2 comments:

-nick- ng yoon chun nicholas said...

wei a good head start for ur college life! congratez for the "Turtle With Snow Cap"! XD anyway hope u can enjoy like tis in the future alwys ^^ and nice blog u have written too =)

ken said...

Xp thanz dude...
nyway as wad u said...
v shud start a blog...
hence...
i did..
u too leh...
all the best to you too
gt ur blog d tel me ar~
=)