Friday, September 5, 2008

"Hollow-day"

hey tell me what to do now?
i was hell tired with the research of the lantern!!!!
wtf~!!!
was doing research for the whole day and cracking my head for the idea...
nothing ended up but the feeling of hollow + dizzy will do...
lol~
so jobless want? I'm having big problem in managing stuff...hope i can overcome it...
cause i must succeed with this one before propelling towards my destiny!!!all the best KEN!!~
(get some rest first...)

as a result~

despite working on my old desktop...
and did some of my roughly sketches of the lantern..
(besides msn chatting la of course =p)
I'd spent most of my time thinking and sleeping on bed...
*sobs*
(seems everything can get from my bed huh?!)

slept in the afternoon...
awoke in evening....
(7.p.m.)
was raining...
continue my research work again besides msn..

10 p.m. is getting closer....
Hp rang...
accepted call...

"yes?"
(i asked besides yawning..sound lazy Xp)
"me ar.. still remember me? Loke Juin ar.."
(he answered and wondering if i still remember him..)
"yeah! probably!..."
(why not?!he is still available in my phone book!!!)
"want yum char? I'm reaching your place in 20 minutes time.."
(he asked)
"er...."
(i was considering...cause really feel sleepy at the time.. Xp)
"ngai is going.."
"so if he is going then i will be there as well la..."
(i answered...perhaps he is kind of busy...haha...evil me! Xp)
"ok...no problem.."
(he answered in flat tone...slumber~haha)
(i'm a little bit guilty la...since been long time never meet up..lazy eh..T.T)

after 30 minutes...
someone is knocking on my door...
"wei, sei chai! yum char leh..."
(ngai was knocking...)
no doubt...
i have no reason to "ffk" la...
haha...
so i went...
lol~
(sounded like unwilling but it is still ok lar...steady~haha)

all of them was at Station One in my place..
so it's quite a distance from my house by walking..
feet's getting wet and annoying walking on the wet tarmac...
15minutes gone~
and we met up...
(phew~thanks god!!~=p)

leong, janson, loke juin was there sitting and doing their revision for coming exam...
(good luck wei!)
and phua came right after spent time in toilet...
haha...
surprisingly...
I'd forgotten my lazy-ness...
by chit-chatting with them by knowing their latest life-style...
janson and leong were in TARC besides loke juin is in APIIT(which i knew it long ago...hehe)
and phua is working with a bakery shop as his pass-time before he further his study overseas...
(all the best ya!!!)
Ooh ya! almost forget...i was having mocha ice-blended besides "chor dai dee"..
(they are doing revision by the same time...do trust me =p)
i think i will regret if i had chose to sleep at home~hehe

seems everyone was on their own way and sometimes it is really hard to imagine what's people having during their hardest time and how lucky we are...
make use of what we are having...
and appreciate every moment spent with your beloved ones..
and there's no regret...

P/S: repeatedly sleeps did slowed me down for today...lazy shit! cause I'd starved most of the time...moody la...feels like lots of my stuff still pending..and these are killing me!!!!

i keeps asking myself nowadays...am i falling in love?

No comments: