Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tired and Exhausted out of study~

no doubt....
maybe I'm over tired...
till i mistaken my time table...
i really sure the Wednesday's class was at 1030 a.m. ~
i checked and checked before i sleep...
ok...fine..

it was 6 a.m.
i fell as-sleep..

'da.da.da da da la... hurry up..'
(song of jordin sparks-a step at a time playing...)
alarm was ringing...
wow...
(still tired...aix..not enough rest ar...)
it was 10!!!!
wtf~
have to rush...
ok....
everything prepared...
have to catch up the time..
so i almost run.... lol~
(was quite a distance from my hostel to my college...about 20 minutes walk..)
hahaa...

the class set to be in block F...
try access it with my student I.D....
'bi..bi..'
(failed)
lol~
really frustrated....
ok...
calm down...
then i went to the main block to find other way else..

-unfortunately...
there is no way to join the two blocks together...
while turning back after reached the end of my path way...
i saw wai yan!!!
(my 'heng dai's friend)
omg~
never think that she was here...
haha...
some more she is hanging around there with her boy-friend since her class will be in the afternoon..
so she brought me back to the block i used to be...
and scanned the sensor with her card..
'beep..'
door open~
haha...
thanks her a lot man~
so is it counted as fortune after unfortunate?
lol~

so...
i was late for about 30 minutes i think....
haha...
was sweating heavily~
(uneasy man~ hate it la..so ugly..=( )
"sorry, i was late..."
i said to my lecturer..
(do we have to do that?? wondering...)
he said nothing...
then i proceed to my seat and started my first drawing lesson...
the title was like..
draw what you see..
(probably refers to the stationary that we placed on the table...)
my drawing was pretty rush and tried to finish it faster..
since there's not much time for me...
no doubt...
it ended up without any satisfaction of mine..
which badly felt....
lol~
(yawns....was all the way rushing the lantern yesterday...aix hopefully it worth~)

ok class ended...
if i not mistaken i had my lunch before backed to my hostel.....
Xp..

sky is getting dark..
it's about 7 p.m.
my hp rang...
"yes?"
i asked besides wondering ho is calling...
"ken here ar... later 8 p.m. come my place to celebrate my birthday ok?"
(another ken was talking to ken... haha..)
"ok.. and i probably will come with chris..."
(since his hostel was quite far from mine...and chris is driving...)

was really sorry to him...
since we arrived about 9 p.m.
(an hour late.. lol~ again???? haha..)
he provided us KFC and coke as well...
there are steven, his house-mate, himself....
me and two of my house-mates also came along..
since they got to knew each other yesterday during the making of lantern...
instead this ken was enjoying DOTA with them besides that...lol~
haha..
then chris was arrived with his best friend(he is nick as ex-limkokweng student) right after got us 2 bottles of whisky...
(wow...someone going to drunk today~haha...)
so we were boys' chatting from A-Z..
since there is none of our opposite sex's friend turned up...
(sad huh?~ haha...)
besides that we were considering about clubbing after this 2 bottles...
so....
someone was down....
(since he finish up the heavy alcoholic-drinks so fast...seems he was very upset with something...)
since he is so excited about either club or pub~
haha..
guess who is this?
Birthday boy la of cause...~
haha...

even though he is drunk....
but still manage to walk...
(not the steady way la of course!! was like doing martial arts in such a 'free-style'~haha..)
so based on this...
we changed our plan and headed to food court nearby in nick's viva...
on the way...
ken was like...
"eh... drive properly eh...i feel like vomit..eh...eh..eh...don't drive so fast..."
haha..
and we went back to our respective home after he suggested...
"i really cant stand for it anymore...I'm fainting....(littering)...."
(pity him man....)
after he is so blur and having a face of 'wanna punch me in the face?'~
haha..
we are so kind...
to carry him all the way to his very own toilet..
(in case he feel like vomiting...)
then we left....

so that's the end of the day^

P/S: recently was like seen a lot of problems occurred between many couples that i knew..
what's happening actually? am i have the right to ask anything about it? guys hopefully it will be ended soon...and I'm wishing...don't really feel happy but uneasy to realize such situation...lol!)
hey first time i see u drunk dude...
is it something to you and your girl?
hopefully not..
happy always..
appreciate what you are having now..
despite about what's in the pass and future...
i mean relationships....

I think of saying the 3 most precious word to you... but now ain't the right time... how you think?

No comments: