Monday, September 8, 2008

exhausted monday

wow!~
it was the first time I'd been i moved to a hostel(but more to apartment la..) haha...
but second time i left my home for more then a week..
first was the bloody National Service(NS)~
about NS..
I'd been went through 2 camps..
one in sabah...
and one in selangor...
up to the landslide that occurred during my second month in sabah..
(kem kubena, sipitang, sabah)
i would like to emphasize that...
camps in Borneo was great!! and...
memorable too!!
camps in semenanjung...
was like wtf~!!!!
who ever went...
you know la...
hence we this time really should salute to our government....
and also to our major religion..
R&B rap in every glory morning...
'al...'
who ever going...
wish you guys all the best la...
haha..

hmmm...
back to the topic...
haha...
Xp..
day before today..
i totally sleepless...
hahaa...
don't know why..
maybe is caused of my excitement....
haha..
lol~
Xp...

around...
5-6 a.m.
packed everything but still..
turning round and round in my room...
was looking around...
seems like getting idea of what i have left..
Xp..

8 a.m.~
is time to go now~
haha..
this time my dad's wheels..
was truly filled with my stuffs~
pillow~
mattress was huge of cause~
haha...
pity the 16 year old baby~
Xp

this time..
its my turn to drive...
my dad was like...
"been driving all the years...it's the time to sit away from driver's seat..ngek ngek~..Xp "
anyway...
i really don't feel like driving...
more to enjoy as a passenger..
haha..
lazy lar...
sleepy sumore..Xp
Zzzz~

time getting close to 9 a.m.~
my class today start from 9 a.m.!!!
wtf~!
rushing up and down to get every single of my stuff up to 8th floor that I'm staying..
and then rush to my college..
exhausted man~
haha..
pity my mum and dad la...
(thanks lot o!^^love ya!)

nevertheless...
all of my things was placed in the corner of my current room...
included my in-assembled writing table and cupboard...
(messy~)
Xp~

i thought i was late...
but there's still lecturer behind me...
haha...
lols~
first class man~
xp
(should i thanks god?)
(but i rather say that 'late' is a trend nowadays..=p)

anyhow...
today's class was ended earlier then usual~
maybe it's cause of its jz a introduction...
and ain't much work to follow on...
haha...
hopefully~

backed to apartment with 20 minutes walk...
realized that...
i don't have my keys to access into my room!!!
okay...
never-mind...
i still got my hand-set...
but things ain't going right..
(left?maybe...Xp)
NO BATTERY!!!!!!
omg~ omg~
T.T~
(crying man~)
haha....

been waited outside the apartment...
travel up and down..
trying to think of any method that can 'broke' in the house..
to look for anyone that can give me his/her hand...
but failed..
1 hour gone...
i decided to request the security guards...
(most of them are foreigner and hardly to communicate as well..)
he refused and ask me to look for the management...
and again...
failed..
and ignored by one of them...
lol~
is it this is the service they only manage to provide?
or i should blame myself for so reckless?
lol~
and again i confused...

been trapped outside the apartment and been hung around the garden underneath...
around 1 & half hours passed...
a guy in white coming towards me..
was my room-mate!!!!
(thanks god...~)
lastly i can access into it...
*winks*

few hours used up to assemble the writing table and the cupboard that just bought yesterday...
phew~
done....
it is well matched the room and my bed...
i love it!!
haha...
since most of them were new...Xp

hp rang just right after that...
Chris was on the phone..
"hey free? I'm going KL to have dinner with my girl...want come along?"
he asked...
"er...ok sure^..."
i was wondering but yet i answered in short..
"i'll pick you up at block A.."
(which block C I'm staying...a bit lazy but tend to go out..hehe)
all the way from bandar sunway to bukit bintang(star hill? lame~)
was clear~
good for us...
haha...

after picked her up...
we went to get MAXIS USB modem..
since they needed to access net...
then we headed back to bandar sunway to have our dinner...
first round was 'lok-lok'(junk food that sells in sticks and mainly made up from seafood...)
second round was in Asia Cafe...
(its recommended to anyone that looking for varieties of food..cause all of them were mostly here!!!!
and the most important was the price was affordable!!!!)
we share one huge jug of watermelon juice that seems...
unlimited~
and
tepanyaki with chicken chop~
(yummy~)
haha...
and watching 'Happy Three Friends' in Chris's i-phone besides having our meal...
(appetite huh?! Xp)

then..
that's all for today..^

P/S: thanks for the day dude^
i was truly enjoy talking to you guys..
haha...
anyway...
today was truly exhausted...
sleepy and blur thats the only things i can say...Xp


who are you actually? i'm asking you..ken

No comments: