Monday, September 22, 2008

superman

after blogged the previous blog...
there's never a satisfying sleep for me...
haha...
cause i remembered that...
i still got assignments!!!!!
which i supposedly to do it in the afternoon but...
i had allocate the time for my NS friend..
what to do?
o else ffk?
since so long we didn't meet up...
i think it's worth^
haha...

it's already about 12am and a step forward to the second day of the week...
i'm just started it and trying my best to work with my project with any material that im having...
but it just limited~lol
so...just done about half of it la...
just that can show what i wanted to do with my project...
(the title is to transform a 2d to a 3d... we enquired to submit 3 sets of it in the end of this first lesson....)
here are my mock-up models:

this is came from the combination of square on 2d

it's entitled as BOX-IN-BOX( the best idea mentioned by the lecturer which i think it is just normal...lol)

this is from 2 small boxes(being flipped out)

This is the combination of pyramid and stadium(its more to architecture..lol~which i felt its the best among other models(maybe it is cause of the most effort i put in this model guar..) i did but it is the worst for my lecturer~lol)

it was already 5.3o in the morning..
*yawn*
yet i gonna rush to bandar sunway to attend my class at 9 a.m.
but i went to nap...
and just don't care...
haha...
don't take it wrong...
i'm just napped for about 30 minutes then prepare to go...
lol~
so no doubt...
my dad drive me of course~
haha...
thought that sleep while in the car...
but i refused...
i chosen to talk to both my parents eversince we seldom chat after i moved to the hostel here..
(which chatting bsides half sleeping~ haha Xp)
there's serious traffic jam infront of the toll~
this shows how efficient of the traffic that we are having

my mum was like cursing the red car... haha actually she is trying to tell me..we are getting close to my apartment....Xp

arrived my apartment around 8.30 a.m.

something happened...

i realized that...

i left my project at home!!!

wtf~
was sweating and looking everyway that possible it will be..
but still...
(disappointed)
wait a minute....
hell ya! i'd shot it in my new purchsed digi-cam!!!
haha....
*relief*
and again...
i worried....
on the way i going to the coll...
i put my hand into my bag...
to seek for the digi-cam..."yi? where is it...wait...why there's a hole? i dropped the digi-cam!!!"
i shouted....
" sei lo(mandarine)~ is it dropped?"
she looked back and spell her words in angry tune..in fact she is worrying..
really feel like scold bad words man~
lol~
but things ain't going too mad for me..
it is still with me..
but in the underneath of my books in the bag....
*relief*
(again?)
(for second time...haha...maybe its caused since i'm sleepy...lol what to do?haha)
today class was shortened once again...
eric's class was ended earlier than the time expected..
supposedly it's ended by 1 p.m but 10.30 a.m we already out....
can you imagine?
(since his class is still not considered as none of benefit...so just forget bout it lol~)
after class we planned to have lunch at sunway pyramid since most of us were suffer from hunger...
haha...
*don't feel like STARVING with the majority..
(what festival m'sian now is having?)
so we went bbq plaza for our lunch..

big family of TOA^

Stella & Kate

Aaron, Ferri, stone and mum
Vegetarian? lol~Xp

hey aaron so hungry?haha(our favourite monitor)

kate:"nah...your balance..."

above: kate
below: mum, aaron, stella

Aaron & stella: "bleh...."

Panda & Duck, while i'm talking on the phone~

hehe~ peace~XP

cam-video for two dancers before headed back top college

then sunway lagoon~
but refused to go in...
caused by the student I.D that we are holding still not registered yet...
haaha...
too bad for kate Xp
since she wanted to access it so bad...
haha...next time la
anyway what i can say was..
its nice to spend time with my class-mate...
haha...
we did laughed a lot~
Xp
luckily none of us being chocked during lunch..haha...

we backed to our colledge around 1.30 p.m.
and i started to sketch out what actually in the sketch book that i left it at home...(so reckless? *sobs*)
-3 project have to submit by cuming wednesdy...wtf~
its so critical time for us...
what to do?
do lo....
haha..XP
anyway...
4 of my idea i shown above...
accepted....
whee~
atleast it's worth to sacrifice my sleep^

P/S: most of the time... we already know whats is the result for what we are going to do...and we trying to think it in more positively, it is sounds more like avoiding from the truth...and then ya...the result turned up as what we expected...which is bad...hence you disappointed and depressed....sometimes we really have to admit...we are actually cheating ourselves...action speaks louder than words...so do not avoid...learn to face it...you will find way different..All the best to everyone who read this =)




No comments: