Saturday, September 6, 2008

Undefeatable FelixZenger...

it was 11.30 a.m.~
i woke up without yawning...
(since i had more then enough sleep~Xp)
(by the same time...my mum awoke as well...)

"eh, I'll be using PC to contact your uncle at 12-noon.."
(she reminded me.)
"er...Okay...."
(i answered un-willingly but she never noticed that...lol)
i wanted to use PC as well la!!
*sobs*
switched on my PC and backed to sleep after knew my mum will video-call my uncle currently in US...
moreover she will on the web cam..
and ken that used to half-naked at home will be inconvenient~haha
(uneasy but seems irrecusable for me)


12++ p.m.~
my room is getting noisy with the mixture of their voice...
im getting annoyed...
and went out of my room...
(lol~i hate people chatting on phone loudly!!!!she just cant control...wtf)
the whole afternoon i'd spent my time in watching TV...
just cant help it...
moody la...

5 p.m.~
parents going out for work..
i'd been forced by my mum...
to buy some food downstairs...
since there are stalls during puasa-days...
(was worried bout gastric that i'm having...but i really don't feel like eating eh...)
i went as what she ordered...
got laksa and agak-agak for my dinner..
(infact it is just dessert for me... and don't even half-filled my stomach...am huge or it's in small amount it packed?and you'll never know...=p)

besides having my dessert...
i sat infront of my PC and continued the research..
but search no result...
(lol~poor me...time wasted)
it's been temporarily left aside and i started to check with performance that can be perform during mid-autumn night (120908)...
*tada*
ideas came out...
i might be doing "beat-box" i think...
so i'd gone through related-clips in you-tube...
and i got FELIX ZENGER!!!!!
a brilliant beat-boxer from finland!!!!
and wanted to share with everyone of you that interested!!
all is in the link below:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQc30kqq1y8&feature=related
*credit for zenger... you roxxx!!! =p*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89PulxC4LNY&feature=related
*australian idol~John Tunnel(if i not mistaken) pro in "whistle-ing besides beat"*

*1 message received*
was jennifer(ex-classmate)...
requested for yum char...
(why not? i'm still hungry...sumore been long never meet up.. Xp haha)

unfortunately....
rain begun...
(so good timing huh? Xp)
we ended up walking under an umbrella..
(romantic huh? seriously don't take it wrong...haha)
we had our dinner and yum char at once in Dolphin(name of a cafe)
our speech were from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.~
(seems still not enough time to cover all of our topic...haha)
enjoy talking to you!!!!

this two days was like...
"how do i live without yum char??!!!!"
haha...

P/S: i'm was'nt previous ken anymore...what's happening? i'm getting different in making decisions...how come? hope it's positive....

i'm confused

No comments: