Sunday, September 7, 2008

Guilty Sunday

12 p.m.~
lol~
are you serious?
(perhaps i had set my alarm~lol)
hence....
there's no breakfast for me today~
hahaa...
skipped lunch a as well..
superb~!!!!
haha...

continued sketching for the lantern...
and did some small experiment related to "fame and fan"...
i was thinking to set up a spinning effect in my lantern and something that plays with light effect/shadow...
so I'd stole a paper-cup from somewhere else in my kitchen...
it transformed into a "fan" that hopefully will turn as the air flow created by candle underneath it...
things isn't going that smooth...
it didn't managed to turn or spin either...
but...
BURNT~!!!!!
(conclusion: hypothesis is not accepted.)
lol~
i think this idea will work under a light-bulb but not a candle!!!
so let's forget it...
and just continue with the traditional lantern...
(such a waste~haha just cant help it la...)

5 p.m.~
followed my parents out for work...
(my aim was to buy things needed for hostel...cause tomorrow i will start my independent life nearby my college..*whee~* excited..but yet bored..no different with alone at home la...haha)

today is sunday...
and there will be pasar malam near-by their working place..
nevertheless...
i bought a mattress and carried all the way from there to my dad's car...
(not far but just just passed through 2 doubled-link roads, 2 streets and a backstreet.)

besides that....
I'd made an appointment with Ming Shen (my room-mate plus ex-classmate and senior for me now...since he'd started his course earlier)..
cause i needed his van...

hp rang...
"yes?"
(i asked...)
"I'll be reaching carrefour(jalan peel) soon...so...."
(Ming Shen was on the phone....)
"okay~call you as i arrive.."
(i shut the phone and prepared to drive....)

met him up after awhile....
hung for a little while to consider what is going to buy..
ended up with 1 of my writing table that spotted earlier...
(which i didn't manage to deliver it in my dad's wheels~cause it consider as a little bit BIG la...thanks dude!!)
and few of his daily necessities....
(in fact he is no idea of what to buy...but his parents and his brother did...Xp)

now most of the things settled...
and can stay there whenever i wanted to...
(most probably tomorrow...)
hehe...
relief~
(seems everything was last minute huh?Xp lazy lar...hahaa)

P/S: nothing special for today..
but i know what i should do now...

she is sitting for exam...
her father is struggling on patient's bed...
will undergo the second operation by tonight...
i wish i could by her side for the moment she needed friend the most...
but i refused with my own reason...
sorry dude...
(do you know the word best describe my feeling now?!!)
anyhow ya...
hope everything will be going well after tonight...
let us pray for her dad ba...

"GAMBATEH!"

i think i'd once in the pass fell in love with you...

3 comments:

VN said...

hoi so long ur blog somemore didn tell me! must link my blog *ahem i'm promoting my blog!*

siew qi said...

hei....thx...!!
sei ken...
take care ya...

Anonymous said...

sei chai ken ... after a week only tell me ur blog de link ... gambateh ya ~~~