Monday, January 19, 2009

Our days are coming back

was arranging the files in my thumb drive.... and found these images... It reminds me of something... It is playing in my mind now... i guess its all the same with you guys... i still believed that it is still the turning point... as all the misunderstanding is gone... and now...
i'm hoping that...
no one is leaving...
especially the one who planning to leave... trust me by the first and the last time.... I'm wondering are you really with me? hope so


P/S: though we had those confession... but things still remain undone... Its still a question mark at the last of the sentence... soon it'll turn to a full-stop... whether it's a perfect now its depends... effort from two are in need... i'm now opened to everything... come and deal =) You are most welcomed! i'm so precious that you guys'd started the first step

"Anything You Can Forget But SPLASH PARTY... It's a best prove we ain't acting naturally by recent us"

No comments: