Sunday, January 18, 2009

its a smiling face you can see...
but the inside....
its full with pressure...
hard time i'm having....
hardest?
i guess not...
that is a strange feeling...
but yet
its feel more like a encouragement for the recent me...
just don't know why...
where is my pessimist thought?
been occupied by the optimist thought?
i guess i know....
i can feel its burning inside...
an undistinguished fire...
i am not dying...
i kept silent....
its to making sure of something....
i'm going aggressive i guess...
thanks YOU for what you've done to me...

something is growing in different way...
wake me up if necessary...
i'm not afraid that i'll fall anymore...
the meaning and reason that i'm living, first is my family, my friends and of cause myself....
i'm starting to love myself before anyone do

Nothing is so embarrassing but a coward

No comments: