Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thanks

it's been a week of sleepless nights....
and just 1-2 hours of sleep....
days are stressed and getting more critical when dateline is getting near...
at first i was wondering will it be done by the dateline?
cause it's been dragged for quite sometimes...
and i just have no mood of doing it...
and...
when i'm down...
ideas will be bad...
hence...
i'm not working any of them out...
so i chose to leave it aside...

these few weeks i'm alone in the "nest" that i rent since the day i started my college life here...
since my housemates all been headed back to hometown to enjoy their holidays...
and when i'm alone...
i'm facing myself for longer time....
and i started to think...
sometimes i hate it...
and irritated by it...
cause i have no one to talk to!!!!
except walls...
lol...

the only thing tat enable me to contact with outside world is only my laptop!!!
since i have not much credit on phone...
some more it is having message delayed problem...
sigh...

anyway...
i prefer face-to-face....
rather then just chat through msn...
cause i'm not so good to express myself through words...
T,T

anyway...
as time goes by...
i'm getting used to it...
and i'm getting silence....

BUT i'm getting to be more understand myself....
and these days....
i'm testing out myself....
how far i can go...
and how high i can fly...
and what are my weaknesses....

AS TO IMPROVE MY "SWIMMING" SKILLS.....
thanks for what i've been given to....

No comments: