Thursday, March 26, 2009

SWIM!!!!

my blog is either dead or emo nowadays....
aix...
should expose more to new people....
i gotta peal off my previous skin!!!!!
its so bored!!!
i realized that the circle of my friends its getting smaller....
the matter of fact is....
"Friends come and go..."
but for me now...
it is...
"Friends go"
but never
"come"
its so miserable....
nothing i could blame but myself....
guys....
please choose the college that concentrate on both academic and outdoor activities.....
as if you are the type of active person....
not to regret...
T.T
i have no way back....
but moving forward...
not to say that i've chosen the wrong path....
but its the uneasy period from the unwanted ones in the path....
i really have to shrug it off...
of what it is happening recently....

come on turtle....
swim...
swim!

No comments: