Saturday, July 25, 2009

To: My friends.

Its nearly suffocated....
losing my mind badly...
My soul is running away from my body...
I'm trying so hard...
yet I'm getting lazier every once I feel I nearly losing it...
I know I shouldn't gave up...
It's seems like I'm fighting between the evil and angel in me...
Who am I???
Does it really important???
What I want from the beginning of the plan???
Am I changed???
I hope I'm not...
But some of you claimed that I'm losing my sense of humor...
Indirectly way saying that I'm getting bored....
It wasn't me....
yes...
I admitted that yea...
Recently I weren't feel so good...
and started to questioning myself...
I think I got to stop...
before I get mad...

P/S: I realized that I'm so uncomfortable to remain myself at the point of balance... I'm getting lesser concern on the people around me... and I feel so hollow every time I think bout it... and maybe that's why recently I were tended to be so forgetful... Sorry friends.... Just leave me sometimes to keep myself at low profile... I promise I'll back on track A.S.A.P. ... No worries for those who worry me...You know who you are...=)

I got to look into myself for a little while more. Before I get emo. =) I'm ok.

Heres the stopping of my insomniac days.

No comments: