Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gaming is so FUN!!!!!

i never been trying this for the pass 18 years...
since the ability of my desktop that only customized for study and the most extreme is...
it can surf the net=.=

when comes to gaming...
it'll probably lag non-stop...
or sometimes the PC will suddenly black-out....lol
hence i've totally sick of gaming...
i still remember that...
during my primary school time...
i wish to have 3DX-max in the pc to do some 3D practice and transform the comic that we(me & nic) made during our primary school time into animation...
but refused...
since my pc hv limited ability..

and during my secondary school time...
when everyone is talking about gaming...
such that DOTA? CS? Gunbound? mapple? o2-jam???? and more....
the sharing of experiences of it is like surrounding me almost everyday...
and yet i feel i'm so alien...
since i don't know whats so fun about it....
even i try install any of it into the "LIMITED EDITION" desktop that i'm having...
it lag like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gave out then...*sobs*

and until i got my new lappy (though it have its limitation...but yet it is still running game smoothly (=... )
my life change a lil...
i've started to love it!
its so fun!!!!!
i know whats the joy when sharing experiences and sharpen your skills....
for me its so fresh!!!!! XP
below are those 3 games that i'm so craze about it recently...

guys! have fun... =)

P/S: hell! i almost forget about study!!!! XP

No comments: