Monday, December 8, 2008

*Tada* I'm Back!!!!

wow~
finally....
my first semester in TOA ended....
everything is feel like its been a year...
haha...
(so kwa~) XP

anyway...
i will take this opportunity to thanks everyone had been along with me during the whole sem..
i did enjoy with it...
Sorry if i did anything that hurts....
i doesn't mean that =p....
but theres an unexpected rapid changes between us in the recently november....
everything is like "popped" out....
what the heck is this?
but just can't help it...XP
take it easy then....
as long as i done my part and all the rest leave it to you guys ler....
since its depends on both sides....
and during these days....
i feel myself is being isolated..
i hope i was wrong....
but yet...
i'm relief....
ever since the misunderstanding occurred between me and you guys half a month ago....
everything is seems so disadvantage for me....
but i sense that the relationship of you guys is getting better....
before this was like back-stabbing here and there....
keep it up!
i'm happy to see that...=)

haha....
Happy Holiday!
Happy be earlier New Year & Merry Christmas!!!
Enjoy ya!
to those going back to Indonesia....
wish you all the way back safely..
See you around^
and i will take this time to update my blog then....
since theres quite a number of draft pending....Xp

honestly i really don't feel like continue my study here anymore....
i hate this kind of atmosphere....
but....
i wont give up....
especially you guys....

No comments: