Friday, October 17, 2008

Random Shots~

wow!!!didnt know tat i can capture picture tat pro!!!
(for ss purpose..nothing more...haha...Xp)

its a sunny day after class..
me and one of my classmate....
Aaron whom is from Indonesia....
a fever of shooting too!!!

Here is some of my result of shooting in the garden after rain~XP enjoy

duno wad leaves~Xp

er...don't know what Flower again....
i love this!!! how bout you? =)

leaves~

leaves plus purple flower....

uppermost of a plant~

the reflection~

this is Aaron..." eh stop at this pose... let me take photo...XP"

Spot an ant...can u?

white Lily



tired and yet its full-filled day...
and relax...

but yet its really stress since I'm so aggressive to b one of the best again...
my model will be the next in the exhibition hall!!!
(evil smile....)

you guys all are really great!!
love u all friend!
its been really stress yesterday!

-end-

No comments: